Make scrapbook embellishments
You can purchase a personalized cartoon to create scrapbook embellishments, greeting cards, t-shirt transfers and other crafty items.
You can use your cartoon online
You can use your cartoon online, sharing on social media sites or even your own website, with minor restrictions (see below).
All cartoons and on-site images are copyrighted and/or trademarked. These lines must stay intact on the scene.
If you have any questions, please contact us
We respectfully ask that you contact us if you have any questions about the use permissions of any graphics purchased.
Electronic Delivery Info
- Printed Perfection’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Intended Use
- So what’s not acceptable use?
- How can I report any abuse or offensive content?
- What action might we take
- How can you contact us?
Printed Perfection’s Acceptable Use Policy
This policy is designed to outline the acceptable use of our designs and/or any graphics that are available for download, bearing the name Printed Perfection. This policy sets out what you can and cannot use our images for.
When we say ’we’, ’us’ or ’Printed Perfection’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own the designs shown on the PrintedPerfection.com website. If we say ’policy’ we’re talking about this acceptable-intended use policy. If we say ’user terms’ we’re talking about the rules for using any of Printed Perfection’s download services. Please take the time to read this policy, because it details the terms for each downloadable graphic purchased from Printed Perfection. By purchasing a downloadable – electronic delivery graphic you agree to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy we won’t take it personally.
We offer two types of downloadable graphics, personal use and commercial use.
Personal use constitutes use that is not designed to generate a profit. Buying a graphic to use on your personal website, to use as an avatar online, create a scrapbook page or to create your own home or office decor falls within what we consider to be personal use.
Commercial use is different in that the image will be used to generate income or profits. A graphic that is being purchased to place on a business card, business website, use on a banner at a tournament or annual commercial for-profit gathering is considered commercial. Similarly, a graphic that is being used to generate income, for a non-profit event might fall within an exclusion of this policy, at the sole discretion of Printed Perfection.
Should you be interested in purchasing a graphic license for the purpose of generating income, for a non-profit event, please contact us via our ticketed support portal to discuss our options.
So what’s not acceptable use?
It is NOT OKAY to use Printed Perfection graphics to submit, post, build, host or otherwise make available any content that may contain, provide access to (eg, through links to third party websites) or promote any of the following content:
- 1. Adult content: This includes images or videos that contain nudity or sexual activity, or any commercial activity linked to making money from adult content such as escort agencies.
- 2. Exploitation of children: This includes images or videos depicting children in a way that encourages or promotes attraction towards children.
- 3. Hate speech: This includes content that supports or condones violence or discrimination against individuals based on race, ethnicity, religion, disability, age, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or gender identity.
- 4. Incitement of violence: This includes content that threatens, or that is intended to incite, violence against an individual or group of individuals.
- 5. Harassment: This includes any form of harassment or bullying against an individual or group of individuals.
- 6. Defamation: This includes any untruthful comments about a person that has the tendency to lower their estimation in the eyes of others.
- 7. Copyright and third party intellectual property: Using the Printed Perfection site, products or services in violation of the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others is NOT cool, and is illegal, so please don’t do that.
- 8. Offensive content: This includes content that would cause offense to a reasonable person, including content that is posted for shock value.
It’s also NOT OKAY to use Printed Perfection’s graphics to submit, post, build, host or otherwise make available any content that may contain, provide access to (eg, through links to third party websites) or promote any of the following activities:
- 1. Supply of regulated goods and services: This includes the supply of weapons, gambling or adult escort services.
- 2. Illegal activities: This seems like a no brainer but using Printed Perfection, products or services for any dangerous or illegal content or other purposes is NOT acceptable. You should always ensure you’re aware and comply with any applicable laws in the USA or other jurisdictions you are located in or doing business in.
- 3. Illegal activities which cause harm to Printed Perfection products or services or brand or others: Unacceptable content or links which might cause harm to the Printed Perfection products or services or brand or others is definitely NOT OKAY with us.
How can I report any abuse or offensive content?
Reporting abuse: Please report suspected policy violations to us using our ticketed support desk.
What action might we take if we find a buyer or customer has used our sites, products or services in breach of this policy?
We will try and ensure fair outcomes for any content or use we deem as NOT acceptable. If you’re not sure whether your content or intended use of our services is acceptable then please contact us to discuss.
If you have breached this acceptable use policy then we may, in our absolute discretion and without notice:
- 1. request that you immediately remove the content which we view is NOT acceptable;
- 2. immediately suspend or terminate any accounts you have with any of the Printed Perfection businesses;
- 3. immediately stop providing you with the download service;
- 4. in serious cases such as those involving the abuse of children, or other illegal activity, report you to the appropriate authorities.
- 5. take legal action and seek compensation.
- 6. notify any and all individuals and/or businesses involved of inappropriate usage.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at Report Abuse in writing at 614 Jones Creek Road, Dickson, TN 37055 or contact us via our ticketed support portal.
We’re really glad you made it to the end of the acceptable use policy, because knowing this stuff is the best way to understand how you can use Printed Perfection’s downloadable graphic services – and you’re right, it’s not likely that any of these things will apply, but we have to include this policy with any and all download purchases.
Version 1.1 – Effective date: November 2017.
Version 1.2 – Effective date: September 2020.